Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything is possible

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
    Al, that is a possibility, if there is enough SERIOUS interest among the PRO racers......get a game plan together to me and I will discuss it with the SOA BOD and Ana (TIRA Commodore)........
    Al,

To follow up on Daren's post, outboard classes for Spanaway are still...to be determined (TBD). If you have an interest in racing there, please contact your SOA class rep (check the SOA Pit Preview for name) & the SOA board of directors will consider yours, or any other, requests.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by PRO-MOTIONRACING View Post
      The sun is shining in the Northwest so, how about a bump!
      Beautiful over here in Montana too.. Been doing all my chores so I can get back to engines and boats for our season.. It is easy to think racing when the sun is out and its 55 degrees
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

SOA schedule update

It should be noted that the Kitsap Race in may is cancelled again (hopefully for the last time) due to construction. Also the Tacoma race at Little American lake will not happen this year. Shooting for it again for early 2015.
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Kenmore - what classes are running the Slough?

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
            It should be noted that the Kitsap Race in may is cancelled again (hopefully for the last time) due to construction. Also the Tacoma race at Little American lake will not happen this year. Shooting for it again for early 2015.
            Kyle, will the construction be done by July. We need something in July. Maybe reschedule?
            Sean Byrne

Comment

Probably Not

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
              Kyle, will the construction be done by July. We need something in July. Maybe reschedule?
              Doubtful, Sean: That is a very popular lake in the summer months, and closing it down for 2 days in mid-July ain't gonna happen.

Back in the day, we used to run a 1 day Capitol Lake race on Saturday, get everything out of the pits by 6 pm....then pop a few cold ones, watch the Lakefair Parade, and THEN hop in our rigs and head up to Bremerton for a Sunday Kitsap Lake race. It was impossible to to shut the lake down for just one day, and we were fighting with pleasure boat traffic all day.

At least in mid-May, it's less of boat traffic problem, and our issues are usually weather related when we run there.

R-19
              www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Kitsap Lake

I got my first 1st first Saturday at Capitol Lake in D stock Hydro...had a few "road brews" and headed up to Kitsap Lake that afternoon. Not only did I get thrown in at Capitol lake, Sam Houghtaling dragged my up to the top of the water slide over the lake at Kitsap and threw me off it. It was like 20 feet down. SPLAT. That made 2 times I was thrown in. I crashed in D stock and went in a third time lol.....I did not have any dry clothes left, and ended up on the ferry wearing wet jeans for the trip home, laughing the whole way.

Comment

For those who will need a racing fix in July SLORA is having a race the weekend of July 12-13 in Ione Washington.. Just saying

Comment

Sounds like we're gonna have some SOA folks up at the Ione, WA race. Last chance to tune up for APBA nats. Come bring your best and have a good time racing!
                    Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                    sigpic

Comment

The first turn is a killer.. You should have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_dirt View Post
                        Sounds like we're gonna have some SOA folks up at the Ione, WA race. Last chance to tune up for APBA nats. Come bring your best and have a good time racing!
                        we are coming!!!!!
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X