U.S. A-Team in Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. A-Team in Italy

The U.S. A-Team will compete on June 14-16 in the 2013 OSY-400 World Championships. The Americans will field two entries in the 2013 contest. Driving for The United States will be The U.S. A-Team Captain and last year's World Bronze Medalist Billy Allen from Quincy, Massachusetts. Also competing and making his UIM European racing debut will be U.S. Title Series Ace Todd Anderson from Northlake, Il. Joining the team this year will be U.S. A-Team stalwarts Rachel Warnock from Pewaukee, Wisconsin as Executive Administrator, Photographer David Recht from Palo Alto, California, Racer Allen from Bailey Island, Maine, Chief Technical Officer Bob Cronin from Candia, NH and Dudley Smith from Delaware, Ohio. Working the starting jetty for the team and also making their UIM debut will be mechanics Alex Poliakoff Jr. from Richmond, Maine, Mike Akerstrom from Westford Massachusetts, and Tom Nuccio from Naples, Florida. Also joining the team as a mechanic and adding even more international flavor will be veteran APBA Racer Heather Knox from Toronto, Canada. The team would like to thank all of the supporters who donated their time, money and energy to this years World Championship Campaign. We couldn't be doing this without your support!

The team will be posting results on this thread as they become available and as internet connections allow.

Fast Boats Rock!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by U.S. "A" Team; 06-09-2013, 01:01 PM.
    Fast Boats Rock!!

Best of Luck to You All!!!

Comment

Good luck to the USA-TEAM. Show them you're nuts! ( FYI-the contraction for "you are" makes nuts an adjective not a noun). Kick some ASS (the noun this time)!
      John Runne
      2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Good LUCK

GOOD LUCK to the OSY-400 USA RACING TEAM
        Support you all the way.BRING IT HOME
        Tom
        TEC CRAFT HYDROS

Comment

I am in Italy now and need to know which hotel the USA team is staying in for the race and when they will arrive. I very much would like to cheer them on.
          My email is rwdf22@aol.com for more direct access.
          Hope someone will send me the info.
          Ralph
          RWD

Comment

Good luck!!
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Ralph, you've got mail.
              Fast Boats Rock!!

Comment

Good luck U.S.A-Team! Can't wait for the updates!

Comment

Be safe and have a good time. I know you will do good racing. WILD BILL

Comment

GO Team!
                    Gene Schertz 26V
                    TEAM CAFFEINE
                    Cranked up and ready to Roll
                    Reeds for Speed!

Comment

US A Team

Of course all your fans in Top'O town are pulling for you guys. Fast Boats Rock.

Comment

Team usa!!!

Billy & Todd,

GAMBA!!! GO FOR IT!!!! Take NO prisoners!!!

Best of Luck!!!

Comment

Whatever It Takes!

Originally posted by U.S. "A" Team View Post
                          Working the starting jetty for the team and also making their UIM debut will be mechanics Alex Poliakoff Jr. from Richmond, Maine, Mike Akerstrom from Westford Massachusetts, and Tom Nuccio from Naples, Florida.
                          Alex and Mike were among A-Team members practicing up at Milton.
                          Apparently, Maine transport for the youtes to Italy will be by way of Dodge “RAM” (Richmond Aero Marine?) retrofitted for water crossings. Whatever it takes to get it done!

Go A-Team!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Have fun, I am jealous

Give em hell boys and girls!
                            Moby Grape Racing
                            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Cool to see Billy at Franklin.....

He had several rigs there....Kneeler(White) and a laydown.
                              What is the plan as far as boats?
                              Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 06-12-2013, 02:09 AM.
                              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                              X