US TITLE SERIES MECHANICS SCHOOL A SUCCESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US TITLE SERIES MECHANICS SCHOOL A SUCCESS

THE US TITLE SERIES MECHANICAL SCHOOL WAS A GIANT SUCCESS AND OUR THANKS TO ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEERS WHO TOOK PART IN EDUCATING OUR TEAMS.

I want to thank all of our Title Series supporters who came out to the USTS Mechanics school. I don't have a list of all those who taught so, please suffice it to say thanks to all who participated in the educational process of racing outboards.
    I know that Derek Gesler of GMW was a catalyst in getting this up and going and say thank you to him. Also ourThanks to Thirlby Pro for taking all the video's and allowing us to share them out to those unable to attend. Thanks Mike and Julia.
    My thanks also to those who came to learn and supported this wonderful opportunity.
    I know that Dan Kirts was involved in securing a building that allowed for this to happen and our grateful thanks for your support Dan and your family, thought I saw Andy in a couple of the pics and video's.
    Again thanks for the support of the Title Series and look forward to calling out your names at the races this year.
    if I missed someone, please forgive and post up more info so we don't leave anyone out.
    Ray

My understanding is we had 50 plus attendees at the event. Look for the 2nd annual Mechanics school next yr.

Comment

Last edited by HRTV; 02-24-2019, 10:24 AM.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I would like to say thank you to the US Title Series for hosting this. I had a great time but more important, learned a lot that I can apply to stock and mod racing. It was a great experience, great people, and an excellent place to host an event like this. I met great people that I can turn to with issues. We need more events like this. It would help new drivers to understand how to work on their stuff and not be scared or get discouraged when they have problems. There is a lot of information that can be taken from events like this. Hats off to you guys. I will be back.

Comment

There were a bunch of people traveling to attend this school. There were people from Florida, Washington State, South Carolina, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and all the normal Midwest states. Some of the others that helped were:

​Bill Boxell from Boxell Data Systems who came up from Indy to teach us about Mycron's.

​Mike Wiendandt from WPT skipped a money making snowmobile race to come teach us about dyno tuning and data acquisition.

Steve Roskowski also came up from Indy to teach us about boat repair and composites.

​And a big thanks to John Peters who took all our rough drafts (really rough) and made them look great in the work books he printed for the event.

​If any one has any ideas for the next one, please drop Derek a note.

Comment

• Charlie Pater
            Charlie Pater commented
            Editing a comment
            The school really was a great experience. Thanks to all who helped to organize the school and to those that attended.
        Working...
        X