Rick Saver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Saver

It is with great sadness to inform you that Rick Saver passed away Sunday.

Rick was a stalwart in the Title Series, always there when we needed volunteers and in fact was helping Derek Gesler to finish up on his new home on the day he passed through the veil into the eternities. That was who Rick was.

Our condolences to his family and friends and to all who saw him compete in the capsule classes.

May the Spirit of the Lord surround his family and us as we mourn the loss of our friend.

Ray

Rest in peace Rick. See you at the finish line. Our condolences to the family.
    Bill & Joyce Kurps

Comment

Rick was always busy helping somebody, always doing something. Even in the pictures that Derek sent me today, Rick is busy.

Rest in peace my friend, we will miss you.

Brian Matheson

Comment

• RLR
        RLR commented
        Editing a comment
        We have received info on Rick's arrangements.
        Dobratz-Hentge Funeral home.
        899 Hwy 15 S Hutchinson, Mn

This Saturday 5-8pm

Known Rick for 40 years. Always a smile, always a helpful hand,
      God bless my friend

Comment

A great guy! He will be missed.
        Ben

Comment

Sad news. Rick guy a great person, as Ben said. Fondly recall swapping cylinders back and forth between his 500 and my 250 at a couple of races. He possessed a wonderful attitude and kept all in perspective.
          David Weaver

Comment

Condolences to Rick and his family. Always seemed to have a smile on his face and a very friendly manner.
            Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Rick Patrick Saver, age 61, of Hutchinson, formerly of Shoreview, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, October 8, 2017.
              Gathering of Family and Friends will be held Saturday, October 14, 2017, from 5:00-8:00 P.M. at the Dobratz-Hantge Funeral Chapel in Hutchinson.

Dobratz-Hantge Chapel
              899 Highway 15 South
              Hutchinson, MN

Comment

Working...
              X