GRM dominates O-350 World Championships in Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRM dominates O-350 World Championships in Poland

GRM drivers finish 1, 2, 3, in the O-350 World Championships in Poland, making it a clean sweep of the podium. Congratulations to Alex Cremona on his win, with Claudio Fanzini second and James Aderholt from the U.S.A. taking third. Well done for team GRM.

Originally posted by Rex Hall View Post
    GRM drivers finish 1, 2, 3, in the O-350 World Championships in Poland, making it a clean sweep of the podium. Congratulations to Alex Cremona on his win, with Claudio Fanzini second and James Aderholt from the U.S.A. taking third. Well done for team GRM.
    Congratulations to the entire GRM Team. And also to Giuseppe Rossi and Rex Hall for building such great motors.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

AMEN These motors are true works of art, take it out of the box and leave it alone, It does not need anything except fuel and lubricant. These motors are not broke so don't try and fix them period!!

Comment

• Dr. Thunder
        Dr. Thunder commented
        Editing a comment
        Let me double down on that comment ... Aside from the technology the engines are aesthetically works of art.

Does anyone know how the Nydahl's did?

Comment

• DiGia54D
        DiGia54D commented
        Editing a comment
        Kurtis finished 9th I believe. Did not start on 1st pull in 1st heat. Didn't go out second heat.. had a 5th in the 3rd and 4th heats. He had the speed but just not a lucky 1st day. Hopefully he has better luck this weekend in 250

They will get him dialed in. I was lucky to have seen Pete run the Worlds back in 89.

Comment

• Rex Hall
        Rex Hall commented
        Editing a comment
        Kurtis will be running Tim Smalls 250 motor this weekend, if he can get off the jetty in good shape, he will be tough to beat.
    Working...
    X