Bev Krier....RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev Krier....RIP

Just learned that Bev Krier died last night, may her soul rest in peace.
    She had been Chief Scorer for US Title Series for many, many years.

Hard to think of an individual more devoted to PRO boat racing than Bev. She put in countless hours on the judges stand.

Our sympathy is extended to Rich and family.
    David Weaver

Comment

My prayers are with Rich and the whole Krier family, I am so sorry to here this news.

Comment

our prayers are also with rich and his family ,she loved pro racing and she was a real asset to the title series . she was there from the beginning of title series .she was so devoted to our sport . she sure will be missed by everyone .

Comment

Sorry for your loss Rich.I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. Bev will be extremely missed by all that knew her. Prayers to Rich and their family........

Comment

My prayers and condolences to Rich and all the Krier family. There will never be another one more devoted to our sport that Bev.

Comment

Bev Krier has passed through the veil to the Eternities' and is at rest with He who sent her to this earth to be amongst us and to serve her fellow man, which she did without fail.

It is with sadness and gratitude for having known this good woman for her graciousness and goodness that we mourn not for her, but for ourselves and her good husband Rich. There is a hole in our hearts and our very being tonight as we think about richness she brought into our lives. We are all better off in our lives for having known her and he smiling face and efforts in our behalf.

I am having trouble posting a picture of our beloved Bev Krier to go with this post, but I found on her site the picture where we honored Bev at last years USTS banquet and am so grateful that she could enjoy the fruits of her devotion to boat racing and to her husband Rich.

She devoted her life to her husband, their business, and to his relentless pursuit of excellence and she enjoyed the camaraderie and experiences she had with her extended racing family. We will miss her and even with declining health, she remained steadfast at her husband's side and to the Title Series a devotion second to none.

I am reminded of the words, While we on this side of the veil, mourn our loss, I can feel those on the other side in a great reunion as she now is with those of her family who have gone before her.

I can envision the words, well done thou good and faithful servant as she went through the veil to her eternal rest.

May we be grateful that we were a part of Bev's life and privileged to have sat and learned from her.

Ray

Comment

We will miss her. I miss Kenny too. My best to Rich, Mike and the kids. Lake Alfred will not be same without her.
                  One of the best memories/moments with her was around 1998. The 500ccR class was under the count of 12 to remain off of probation by PRO rules. Rich was still running that class at the time. At Camden, NC. one of the last races left on the schedule, we got enough entires to race and I added Mike Trolian in my DMR as a 'set down' to become the 12th boat nationally. At the APBA National meeting, she came up to me and gave me a big hug and said thank you. Unaware why, I asked what is this for? You saved the class, she said. It was one of those times when you are appreciated and was given a special recognition in private.
                  When the last black flag is waved, the waves lay down and the last cocktail is drank; we only have the memories. I'll always remember Bev as one of my boat racing family.
                  R. C.

Comment

Rich I am sorry to hear of your loss, My condolences to you and the Krier family
                    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

The Wrights are very sorry to hear this news,God speed special lady.

Comment

Originally posted by RLR View Post
                        Bev Krier has passed through the veil to the Eternities' and is at rest with He who sent her to this earth to be amongst us and to serve her fellow man, which she did without fail.

It is with sadness and gratitude for having known this good woman for her graciousness and goodness that we mourn not for her, but for ourselves and her good husband Rich. There is a hole in our hearts and our very being tonight as we think about richness she brought into our lives. We are all better off in our lives for having known her and he smiling face and efforts in our behalf.

I am having trouble posting a picture of our beloved Bev Krier to go with this post, but I found on her site the picture where we honored Bev at last years USTS banquet and am so grateful that she could enjoy the fruits of her devotion to boat racing and to her husband Rich.

She devoted her life to her husband, their business, and to his relentless pursuit of excellence and she enjoyed the camaraderie and experiences she had with her extended racing family. We will miss her and even with declining health, she remained steadfast at her husband's side and to the Title Series a devotion second to none.

I am reminded of the words, While we on this side of the veil, mourn our loss, I can feel those on the other side in a great reunion as she now is with those of her family who have gone before her.

I can envision the words, well done thou good and faithful servant as she went through the veil to her eternal rest.

May we be grateful that we were a part of Bev's life and privileged to have sat and learned from her.

Ray
                        Last edited by dlmurray; 03-06-2015, 09:16 AM. Reason: Photo Courtesy of Jean Tennell

Comment

• Rex Hall
                          Rex Hall commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The Hall family is sad to hear about Bev. Our prayers go out to the Krier family at this sad time.
                          Rex, Denise, Doug, and Jackson

• Kay Harrison
                          Kay Harrison commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The Harrison family is sorry to hear about Bev passing our prayers to the Krier family
                          Kay Tammy Dawn Missy n Mike n Ed

Please follow this link for information regarding the wake and services for Bev Krier:

http://www.overtonfunerals.com/memso...ser_id=1539318

Funeral Mass

Thursday March 12, 2015, 10:30 a.m. at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church

Visitation

Wednesday March 11, 2015, 4 to 7 p.m. - family 5 to 7 p. at Overton Funeral Home
                        A Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

The family would like to make a contribution to a cause in Bev’s name. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent directly to the funeral home. Online condolences may be made at www.overtonfunerals.com.

Comment

Working...
                        X