175 & 350 World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 175 & 350 World Championships

I have had an inquiry from the Chinese Federation wanting information about renting boats and motors, or just boats for the WC. If anyone that has interest, you may contact Chunshan Lee at cnmotorboat@yahoo.com.cn. He asked about prices and type of boars and motors.
    RWD

I have another email from the Chinese federation. They have given up on the 175. They have two drivers that want to enter the 350 WC in Lake Alfred. They want to rent two boats that are UIM compliant and will bring their own motors. If anyone has a suitable boat please contact them at the email address on my previous post.
    RWD

Comment

175 & 350 wc

Well, the Chinese are coming to Lake Alfred! The UIM classes are filling up, and we haven't heard from Giuseppi yet. Check the website www.raceforthekidsfoundation.org for the entries we have so far. and to make hotel reservations. Also, the race committee will have methanol and oil available for sale at the race. Please send your requested amount to me at rwdf22@aol.com.
      RWD

Comment

175-350 wc

To clarify a requirement in the UIM advance program regarding measurement certificates, only drivers in the 175 and 350 classes must present a certificate at inspection. Drivers may copy one out of the advance program, and then get any APBA official to sign it. This is what I have been told on how to comply.
        RWD

Comment

Ralph,

Where is this UIM advance program found?

Comment

175 & 350

Sorry, I should have mentioned the site. www.uimpowerboating.com
            RWD

Comment

Schedule

Can some one tell us the likely schedule for the worlds at Lake Alfred. Some of us that would like to go was spectators. Will Thursday be a test day or will racing start on Thursday. Is it expected for racing to continue thru Sunday?
              Thanks. Cliff

Comment

Schedule??

There is a schedule listed on the UIM site that Ralph has posted a link to. Go to "circuit racing" first and then access the Lake Alfred race.

ADD:

It is also on the race for the kids site and MUCH easier to access.
                Last edited by bill van steenwyk; 08-22-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Lake Alfred, FL Worlds Registration

http://www.raceforthekidsfoundation....gistration.pdf

The sanction, race schedule and registration form are located at The Race for the Kids Foundation race site.

All 0175 and 0350 drivers must complete the UIM registration form. Registration and bio must be completed and sent to Sue Sailer as soon as possible. Sue's address is on the bottom of the Registration Form. Also the Measurement Certificate must be completed as well.

All other classes can register at www.ustitleseries.org. If you do not have a login to register at the US Title Series website, please contact grysko55@hotmail.com.

You may contact either Ralph Donald (RWDF22@aol.com) or Bill Hosler (billjanethosler@verizon.net) if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Race for the Kids Foundation
                  Last edited by dlmurray; 09-07-2010, 07:52 PM. Reason: website address

Comment

Well its good to see the Chinese are coming to the Worlds'10!
                    APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

Working...
                    X