Tower Differences /preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Differences /preference

I know when asking people's opinions sometimes you open a can of worms and everyone has their own opinion and that's ok.
    So here's my question. This is for a CSH looking for input on Tower preferences between 302'S and 321'S is one better than the other and why ? Also interested in combinations between powerheads and Towers.
    Thank you
    44-P

Originally posted by Flatiron View Post
    I know when asking people's opinions sometimes you open a can of worms and everyone has their own opinion and that's ok.
    So here's my question. This is for a CSH looking for input on Tower preferences between 302'S and 321'S is one better than the other and why ? Also interested in combinations between powerheads and Towers.
    Thank you
    44-P
    I have heard both opinions and actually that both are faster than the other one... one thing for sure is to open up the water pickup hole on the tower per the rules. Then do a lot of testing as your props might work better on one or the other. Test everything... power heads, towers, props..... a lot.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Fascinating question, I never thought about tower differences. You may be on to something here.

Comment

This is one of the questions you don't have to ask. Just pay attention to the class results and then go do some recon work and see if there is a pattern.

Comment

Recon work..... Cool.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
          X