• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGK plugs

What is the difference between a
    R8102A-10
    And a
    R8102B-10

the firing end construction- the NGK catalog has design symbols breakdown for all non automotive plugs

Comment

I looked both plugs over closely and can't see a difference to the naked eye.

Comment

if you look for r8102b-10 online you may have problems. i called ngk and they said they were no longer being made. however i found out they changed the park number. the new one is ngk 95746. i called them back and they found them
      i order my plugs from sparkplugs.com. when you sign up for an account tell them you are a racer and you should get a nice discount. i paid a little over $10 per plug.

frank novotny
      52-E

Comment

• halestorm
        halestorm commented
        Editing a comment
        The B is the only one I can find for sale on ngk.com's website, https://www.ngk.com/product.aspx?zpid=41487 (which is 95746 according to their website). What kind of discount do you get?
        Last edited by halestorm; 06-20-2018, 08:08 AM.

• ZUL8TR
        ZUL8TR commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually 95746 is R8102A-10 which is stamped on the barrel with that part #

According to NGK's code page the A and B note construction special design and older code sheet I have states the firing end is a special design. NGK does not specify what the difference is. Take a close look under magnification and see if you notice a difference.

Here are the codes:

https://www.ngk.de/fileadmin/Dokumen...en_code_en.pdf
      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

i got them for $10 and change. plus shipping. according to the ngk writeup on their website they are new and improved. we'll see

frank

Comment

Working...
        X