broken b&h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken b&h

hi can anyone give me some advice about the bottom of this b&h 20 boat it got broken testing and I need to take the bottom apart and repair it it has a tunnel it got broken on the right side about two foot from the back is their a good way to take the bottom apart??

Send me an e-mail and I will walk you through what you have to do. baries@live.com Bud Gann

Comment

Repair projects are always interesting because while you may start off with an idea of how to do it, that sometimes can change as you take things apart. In general and without any pics, you'll just have to remove a section of the main bottom as it will overlap the tunnel floor. Of course that is easier said than done and there are different approaches to doing that but a router and chisels will be really useful as will a side cutter to pull out staples. One of the joys of epoxy is that it is great except when the time comes to separate glue joints.

BTW, its unlikely you have a 20 hydro as they ordinarily have a plain, flat bottom.

Comment

Working...
      X