want to buy first hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydro pics

Here is a picture of the hydro I have for sale just in case you are interested. It is now primer white so you could easily paint it any color you wish.

Dave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shadowracerwoo; 12-18-2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

As Dan wrote, honestly nothing much on hydroracer will work for you. Reason being is you are going to try to run in the lower keys. My uncle lives on Summerland and I can tell you that one good wave is going to put you hard on your head and you're most likely going to lose the whole rig - boat and motor. I suggest you don't go far from shore and your dock if you do get something similar to what we run.

John Schutzenhoffer told me he may be selling his CSH which is a Wally Schlipf hydro, a Yamato 302 and a prop. You should try to contact him. With that rig you could even shoot up to Lake Placid for an AOF race or two.

Comment

Originally posted by DougMc View Post
        As Dan wrote, honestly nothing much on hydroracer will work for you. Reason being is you are going to try to run in the lower keys. My uncle lives on Summerland and I can tell you that one good wave is going to put you hard on your head and you're most likely going to lose the whole rig - boat and motor. I suggest you don't go far from shore and your dock if you do get something similar to what we run.

John Schutzenhoffer told me he may be selling his CSH which is a Wally Schlipf hydro, a Yamato 302 and a prop. You should try to contact him. With that rig you could even shoot up to Lake Placid for an AOF race or two.
        I tried to warn him, don't get hurt because you refused to listen
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

i plan on running out back and by bridge on calm days in summer. guess i'll wait on one on ebay.

Comment

I was raised running a foo ling b runabout with 20H up and down the intercoastal and even in the gulf.These guys are right though you have to be carful and you must have the right boat.the classic utility runabouts from the fiftys works the best for this.I can help.727-457-4656

Comment

Have you found a boat yet? If not Iv'e got what you need.

Comment

OP ask my dad he can and design and build a tank of a pickle fork That is around 12 foot long and can stand up to the ocean , he is prohydroracer he has nothing better to do except complain

Comment

I have a C stock hydro that's ready to go. It has a standard bore 102 that runs very good. Darrell Sorenson built the boat.I bought the boat from Tony Lombardo. It will come with three props.A buzz box, and dial indicator, and kick out gauge,life jacket And other miscellaneous parts. If you are interested email me.I can give you a complete history on the boat and motor and why I'm letting it go so cheap. If anyone else is intrusted I can sell separate. My emal is timking57@yahoo.com. 14 hundred bucks. willing to deal with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X