Vintage hydroplane / Runabout 25 SS For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage hydroplane / Runabout 25 SS For Sale

Hydro Pics -.jpg IMG_7301.jpg Mercury 25SS & Hydroplane / Runabout Boat . Raced in Mi. back in the day - Posted on a few different sites - S.B. IMG_7299.jpg
    Rare and hard to find !
    Back in the Day... This boat came in to the shop with it's org. Owner / Driver for some basic service / SS Special parts (Impeller - Coils. etc.) , at the time I worked as a Rigger / Outboard wrench at one of the largest Mercury dealers in the world.

I really liked the set up, so I asked if he would consider sell the boat, after some bargaining... we made we a deal some time later - :-)

I have about 4 hours run time on new pistons / seals etc. the boat and motor has been in dry storage for quite a few years now and with a resent move from my storage / shop, it's time to sell the boat & motor -

I have not run the motor for years, it ran flawless before it was properly stored ! Turns freely now -

Boat needs a good new home !, primarily someone that will prep it & run the boat -

Org. Black phantom paint and decals - 3 props ext. - Original bullet lower unit -
    This motor is factory complete and is all original except the "factory" correct pistons & rings replaced years back when SS NOS parts were easily available -

It's a fun boat, the org. driver told me at the time he did some testing for Mercury and raced this hull as well -

Thanks for Looking -

six one 9/ 840- 3948

Comment

Working...
    X