Looking for a vintage c hydro prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a vintage c hydro prop

I run an old c hydro for fun every once in a while. Ran well with a 302 and a prop Pinner did for me several years back, and one Ron Hill did.Running it now with a 30h and a 7x10 3 blade from Hill, It is really hard to get up with the 7x10 and I'd like to find a big blade 3 blade that would be a little easier on the old engine to get up. I sold the 302 and the 2 good props I had to a guy down towards Wilmington NC, I think his # is 18z, Anyone know him?

I'd like to trade the Hill prop in the picture for something I could use or buy one outright or I'd sell the prop in the picture for $180.
    Ron said to try Vic Brinkman up in the midwest anyone have any contact info for him?
    Mike B

Vic Brinkman 517-522-8990

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I have a Michigan 2 blade round ear 7X9 that was a great punch wheel on short courses with a 30H, planed easily.

Comment

Sound like what I'm looking for. let me know about payment and shipping.
          thanks,
          Mike B

Comment

I have a 3 blade I would trade you for your Hill prop. Shoot me your e-mail and I can send you picks. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Byer View Post
              Sound like what I'm looking for. let me know about payment and shipping.
              thanks,
              Mike B
              I'll post a pic and price when I pick it up

Comment

I also have a 2 blade Michigan and a couple of 3 blade Dewalds I ran on a C mercury years back.. all in excellent condition.

Comment

Michigan wheel, 9" pitch, 7" dia. Was sold by Michigan for runabout application. On my Karelson hydro that had a 72" afterplane and 36" wide bottom it worked great on really short courses, like 1/4 mile courses. It didn't have much top end, obviously, but it planed well and punched good.
                  $100 includes Priority Mail and insurance

I also have the same prop for sale in a 10" pitch 7" dia
                  Attached Files

Comment

I still have the Ron Hill prop if anyone is interested, make me a reasonable offer

Comment

mike what prop shaft size does 3 blade have? thanks

Comment

9/16 with the pin thru hole towards the rear, 30h style

Comment

Working...
                        X