Merc 30 H gear foot and tower for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 30 H gear foot and tower for sale

foot was purchased from Ron Thomas (foot doctor) a few years back. All brand new internals. the only original part was the gear case it's self which was a perfect original. I have not run it since I purchased I would like to get $1000 for it as I recall I paid significantly more than that. The tower is a beautiful original no cracks or welds purchased from Dudley Moore from his personal collection I think I paid 500 but will take 400 I can bring these items to Burwyck or various events through the summer and fall here in the northeast. 717 215 8154 merc30h@gmail.com

George; -may be more interest over on 'Johns Old Merc' site. Want me to put it up for you ?
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

• squirrelboydeluxe
      squirrelboydeluxe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that would be great Brian thank you

Looking for a big blade 3 blade lake racer prop for a 30h. need something that gets up easy.
    Mike B

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Byer View Post
      Looking for a big blade 3 blade lake racer prop for a 30h. need something that gets up easy.
      Mike B
      Hello Mike Byer,

Just a suggestion..... you might want to start your own thread for the prop you want. Best of luck.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thought the thread starter might have something he would like to get rid of but thanks for your suggestion.
        Mike B

Comment

• bh/
          bh/ commented
          Editing a comment
          - some of the CSR Yamato props may be close. A 16:21 popper wheel may be too stiff ? Not many 3 blades were ever made for the stock 30H. My best so far is a reworked 2 blade Kaminc .
      Working...
      X