Vintage Quincy Looper 350cc Racing Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Quincy Looper 350cc Racing Engine

Somehow my Quincy Looper ad was erased from hydroracer listings. A friend of mine called me and said that he saw the listing before it vanished, and said someone from Michigan had show interest and most likely had sent me an e mail. I can't reply as I don't have an email and/or a phone number to contact him with as I was out of town and not internet connected until today.

The Looper is still available so I'm posting the ad again. Phone number and email address is in the listing. Whoever was interested PLEASE call me!
    Here's the listing information:
    I have decided to sell most of my vintage boat/motor racing collection. I’m in my eighties now and it’s time to reduce my collection. I’ll post a lot more listing’s as I have the time.
    Up for sale is my Quincy Looper 350cc racing engine. It is complete with ignition, but unrestored. Never got around to working on its restoration. Cosmetic restoration would make it shine again. However I don’t have a clue as to what would be required to get it running again. Only thing I know is the pistons are not stuck and it has compression.
    This engine has a documented history of the buyer (Tim Butts) and the history is included in an attached folder. See the attached picture’s.
    Asking $2000. Offers considered.
    George Taylor
    I can be reached at: gwt@rerunracing.com
    Cell: 407 324 6493
    If you plan to attend any of these events I can deliver it to: Vintage Race Boat Regatta, Tavaries, Fla (3/16-17/19). ACBS Boat show, Tavaries, Fla (3/22-24/19).
    Lake Alfred, Fla USTS (4/26-28/19). USTS DePue, Ill (7/24-28/19).
    Last edited by ezryder; 03-05-2019, 08:00 AM.
Working...
X