WTB 60ci exhaust system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 60ci exhaust system

I am looking for a used 60ci exhaust system. pipes, fillerbock and plate needed. Any help would be great. PM me. I have dreams of 850R in my future.

Hey Brian, you might try Derek Gesler at GMW through FB, he deals with all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
      I am looking for a used 60ci exhaust system. pipes, fillerbock and plate needed. Any help would be great. PM me. I have dreams of 850R in my future.
      If you can not find a 6 cly. filler block I have taken two 4 cly filler blocks and cut one in half to make a 6 cly block, then go to your local exhaust shop and get some mandrel bent U pipe 2" (or what ever size you wish to use) cut the elbows and have someone roll your cones and weld together. Put a side plate on the engine and match up exhaust holes from filler to the plate and elbows, and weld your elbows on 1/8 X 2 1/2 flat bar and bolt them to the plate. This will allow you to remove the exhaust elbows to look in the exhaust side of the engine without having to remove the filler block. Just a suggestion=)

Comment

I have a exhaust plate [ steel ] with [ 3 two into one steel elbows with 3 chrome horns ] , and the filler block . these are on a standard piston ,stock ported MK 75 block, with a steel tower and old cavitation konig gear case. Used to fire this up for our New Years eve noise maker. Still sitting in the shop. Hasn't been run in a number of years. Sell as a complete ,don't no if it will start unit. won't separate for parts. $750.00.

Comment

Working...
        X