Complete Turn Key DSH For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Turn Key DSH For Sale

After considerable thought,and not having thought about trailer space, I have decided I will not run 3 classes,and will sell this DSH rig.It is new in every way, the boat has never been wet, the engine is new as well with no time on it. Both were built by Kelly Kidwell specifically for the Tohatsu. The boat has reinforced carbon fiber cockpit sides, with a reinforced transom area.It comes turnkey with all Teitze hardware, push button start and kill switch installed.You will have a choice of an nice aluminum gas tank or a custom built wooden tank to be mounted !This package will include a fully charged battery, a brand new back up battery,a dozen new spark plugs,water impellers, propshaft pins and nuts, a brand new Dewald prop and more.. This boat will also come with decals and 600.00 worth of automotive clear.For those that know what their looking at, understand that this rig cannot be replaced for within 5000.00 of my sale price of 9800.00.Your welcome to call me at 770 294 6154 to discuss further.

I have had several questions regarding delivery.I will have it at Jesup in April for pick up, or I will arrange shipment on my dime!

Comment

What a beautiful boat.. someone will step in and win with this rig. We race D hydro at all the NBRA races. You can't get it built for his price and look he will help to get it to you. Vernon Barfield has one just like that and constantly wins including NBRA championships.

Comment

Back from vacation and going to sweeten the deal to attract a newbie with a brand new set of SRP kevlars (top and bottom), Helmet ,bag, gloves, gas can and all the accessories to mount the new tank. This is an awesome deal for someone wanting to race a brand new rig in DSH or 850 ModH. I have had some offers to split it up but I hate to do so! I may go ahead and mount the tank for the Jesup race if it does not sell.Thanks for those that have commented, this is all first class stuff.Thanks for looking!!
        Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 03-07-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I will not be bringing to Jesup after all.I am open to offers for the entire rig, but will consider breaking it up if needed.I have decided that i can't get all three rigs in the trailer so it will be sold at some price, all together or in pieces.I am surprised that it is still for sale, especially as many of them exist in the NBRA! You couldn't duplicate this outfit for less than 15K.

Comment

Thanks for all the inquiries, everything has been sold. I will sell the kevlars , they are SRP, the bottoms are 38 and the top is XL, they are New with a carry bag. for 400.00, just call me at 770 294 6154
            Thanks
            Herb

Comment

Kevlars sold!

Comment

Working...
              X