Looking for a tower housing and some lower units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a tower housing and some lower units

Hey guys I’m looking for a couple things before I have to spend the big bucks and buy brand new. I’m looking for a tower housing that will work with a VRP or Konig but it needs to be strong being it’s holding a 500/700. I have some old konig housing but they just don’t seem to hold up.
    I’m also looking for a 12:14 and or a 14:15 lower unit. It needs to be a big gear unit so along the lines of a Rossi or Konny. It’s ok if it needs a rebuild or if its fresh that’s fine too.

Let me know if you have something or might know someone that does.

I might
    send me an email, Andy

Comment

Originally posted by lilman3m9 View Post
      Hey guys I’m looking for a couple things before I have to spend the big bucks and buy brand new. I’m looking for a tower housing that will work with a VRP or Konig but it needs to be strong being it’s holding a 500/700. I have some old konig housing but they just don’t seem to hold up.
      I’m also looking for a 12:14 and or a 14:15 lower unit. It needs to be a big gear unit so along the lines of a Rossi or Konny. It’s ok if it needs a rebuild or if its fresh that’s fine too.

Let me know if you have something or might know someone that does.
      Lee Tietze for the tower assy and Mike Thirlby for the gearcase..
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Check out new products from Bass Machine:

Comment

Did you find what you needed. If not pm me as I have several Harrison Housings with all konny adapter as well as VRY or Rossi adapters. Nothing is stronger and we use them on 500 and 700 both hydro and runnabout

Comment

Working...
          X