Anzani racer parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzani racer parts

Good day to you all, I was wondering if anybody out there can help me out if possible please. I’m in deserate need for some Anzani racer parts a set of pistons for A and B class and a lower unit I know this is a really big ask but was hoping there maybe somebody that can help. Many thanks

John Taylor in the Winnepeg area. Does anyone have his phone #?

Comment

Originally posted by Danielking View Post
      Good day to you all, I was wondering if anybody out there can help me out if possible please. I’m in deserate need for some Anzani racer parts a set of pistons for A and B class and a lower unit I know this is a really big ask but was hoping there maybe somebody that can help. Many thanks
      Mike Jones in Seattle has a complete engine hanging in his barn.253 951 3853c

Comment

I suspect you are in the UK and if so contact www.dolphinengines.co.uk in Cornwall for powerhead parts.
        They bought out the remains of British Anzani when it went under back in the '80s. Greeves and Cotton m/c's
        also used Anzani 2 stoke twins during the '70s. A lower unit will be hard to find. Best see a good machinist for custom parts ,
        or adapt gears from others , or just switch to available ones, like the early
        KonIg 'LINKS', as you likely have a stock gas engine, with u/w exhaust .
        Taylor out in Winnipeg sold his 350cc stock motor
        about 12 yrs ago to some one in the mid west .
        Brian Hendrick, #66 F
        "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Working...
        X