• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will see what can find out.

Comment

Need a zip code. I usually ship fed ex.

Comment

Approx. $90.00 to ship via fed ex to area code 98121. not sure of your area code so I just picked one out. You could most probably find something cheaper if you were to ck. around. My area code is 63138.

Comment

• M Miner
          M Miner commented
          Editing a comment
          If you have a local Fastenal store they can ship it store to store, it is usually cheaper than the typical shippers.

My area code is 98028. Will look around a little. Thanx

Comment

Make sure to insure it for the full value, and require a signature for the delivery acceptance.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Yup. I may actually be looking for a complete motor. I have my old boat in storage and would like to see it run. I did a complete rebuild of it 2 years ago, and I think it could still be a good ride.

Comment

I would like to thank all of you for the feedback and texts , based on that and what is available , I have purchased a new Tohastu.I would appreciate any info for setup,gas mixture,breakin, etc.I have no experience with this class but look forward to it! Your welcome to call me as well at 770 294 6154.

Comment

Alex has been given us good advice .

Comment

• Hydro doc
                  Hydro doc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  New motors are slow to break in.

Alex is pretty sharp on Tohatsu stuff....if you need parts etc he is very good at sending stuff out right away. Another good source for parts is Tim Fihn at 4 seasons Marine in Oregon.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I am trying to absorb it all.If anyone has the contact info for Kelly Kidwell, I would much appreciate it!

Comment

Does anyone know who fabricates the tuner pipe for the Tohatsu?

Comment

Working...
                    X