Help with Tohatsu 40 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Tohatsu 40 ??

I apologize for posting this here, but i figured it would get seen the most. Ive got a Tohatsu 40 that i aquired 3 or 4 yrs ago in a deal as seen in photos. I was in contact with someone that worked on them but lost that information. Id like to have it gone thru and get it running. Any leads would be aappreciated. Also where does one find parts. Thx. Tom in Ga.

Sorry cant load pics

Comment

I am also, "Tom in Georgia"... Please post some context and I'll try to help. Georgia is a big state, so for starters, where do you live?
      Make/Model/Year, serial no. Condition? Tohatsu has made a ton of 40hp engines ranging from carbureted two cylinder two strokes to four cylinder two strokes to digitally fuel injected two strokes as well as four stroke engines... The only true Tohatsu expert I knew of in Georgia was a guy near Interstate75 near Valdosta. If all you need is an impeller and tune-up, there are several hundred marine repair shops capable.

Here is the dealer locator for newer engine work: https://tohatsu.com/dealersearch/index.html

Comment

Hello Daren Goehring... chime in here.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
        X