Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parting out 175 cc VRP and accesories...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 175 cc VRP and accesories...........

Ok........I've offered this engine as a package and it didn't seem to attract any attention. If I plan on getting a capsule in the water any time soon, this stuff needs a new home. Here's what I have. Complete 175 VRP powerhead with pipes race ready, VRP shaft housing with pipe slider, VRP up-down Shaft housing with pipe slider and all mounting hardware with pedal, Rossi 11:15 standard skeg lower unit (used a few times), Rossi 11:15 long skeg lower unit with about 12 heats on it, Pistons, rings, bearings, spark plugs, and a special piece for when the weather is extremely hot.......a canister that cools the methanol with ice, and 4 propellers ranging from short course to hang on to your hat long course. PM me with offers.

i guess the capsule boat will have to wait................

Comment

It saddens me that our sport is dying like this. This is all first class equipment and not even an offer. I guess I need to refocus on what division of racing we need to pursue............

Comment

175 had a great boat count at all the USTS races this season. Your negativity is not helping our sport!!
        Ben

Comment

I've been a pro racer since WAY before you were born, Ben. I am trying to put a capsule boat on the water for next season but promised June I would sell the little stuff before I went ahead with that. There is no negativity on my part.........I'm just amazed that there haven't been even offers on this engine and all the parts I have to keep it on the water. I know you and I have our issues. Kristy even commented about my 125/175 boat when you redecked it. Frankenboat was her word for it. It was extremely fast but wouldn't handle the speeds we were pushing it to. Loved the ride.........So........before you start pointing fingers here, you might want to consider that what we are investing in far and away is more expensive and time consuming that 125/175 hydro to see another capsule for USTS.

Comment

Rob would like his ignition back before you sell this engine(that is a prototype with no available new parts).
            Ben

Comment

He has the identical ignition he took off this engine (witnessed by Kristy) and its in his warehouse somewhere. I also have been storing his aluminum boat, pit cart, and 5 HP Spirit outboard for him for 4 plus years. Would like to see him get those back as well.

Comment

I'm going through everything in the race trailer this afternoon and if I'm mistaken and I find Rob's ignition, I will get it back to him................

Comment

One last shot for offers and it's going on eBay.

Comment

What gear ratio is the props for???????????

Comment

175.....11:15. 125.........11:17.

Comment

Email me your email & phone . tcronk@tampabay .rr.com

Comment

Ok folks. Up/down shafthousing and associated pieces are gone. A complete VRP 175 and spare 11:15 lower unit, and 3 great props are left Taking offers. I am way behind for making the coming season............

Comment

well.........I guess I won't be able to get a capsule in the water this season. This engine is all that's stopping me. Wish someone would put it in the water and get it back racing. Fast engine. Won the last race it was in driven by Mr. Nick Hooten.

Comment

I have not been a on the water race guy for a number of years in the Pro category but still follow the guy's and gal's that pilot these water rockets and I Gotta say, [ probably cause 018 was pretty much a every day negative news day and 019 hopefully won't be ]. ya ok what planet am I on? In the couple threads above I read how treadguy is anxious to get going on his next adventure and simply expresses his concern as to his future. Then Ben who apparently has issue's with treadguy [ and may be vise a versa ] does the H R thing with a slam / ding. All to common here. For 019 let's leave this stuff for the politician's [ white house ] and if needed pick up a phone to resolve difference's. best of wish's to those that continue with this sport .

Comment

Working...
                              X