Spare trailer and spare hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare trailer and spare hardware

One of our spare trailers. Holds 3 boats, all steel, comfortably holds 2 motors on each side but have squeezed in more. Floor of motor box DOES NOT come out. Boats not included. No idea what it is worth but I have about $850 invested. Will listen to reasonable offers.

A couple of spare keller steering wheels and coaming throttles and a few transom or coaming mount gas tanks. Will accept reasonable offers.

Spare Harley Road King Classic.

Looking to downsize on extra toys we don't need.

Russ Waterson
    Attached Files

Russ,any pictures of hardware????

Comment

I will try to get some pictures tonight. If you are interested I can throw everything in a box and swing by your place and let you pick through it. 352-397-5897

Comment

Hey Russ - Good seeing you (and Roo, too!) at Crystal Lake. Got any 15A OMC stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Chinewalker View Post
          Hey Russ - Good seeing you (and Roo, too!) at Crystal Lake. Got any 15A OMC stuff?
          All I have left is 20H, 25SS and Merc C engines. Hanging on to all of it. I have some Alky stuff but I am keeping that too.
          I wanted to come watch your son's first race, just as I watched your first race, but I was having so much fun building the new machine and gunsmithing shop that I lost track of time.
          Last edited by Kangaroo; 09-27-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Kangaroo
            Kangaroo commented
            Editing a comment
            Scott,
            I gave the top boat away and it won the Nationals this year in AXR with Izzy Hearn at the controls. Ed refurbished it first. The bottom boat is Joey's J AX ASR carbon Fiber fully rigged Racecraft. Our pitbull chewed a few holes in it where Joey also put his head through the deck. If you want to patch the deck LLiam can bottow it for 2 or 10 years. I ran a 20H on it too. You both could drive it. Otherwise it is going in storage with my small collection of Bezoats, Hedlund, Hemp and Racecraft boats. Let me know....

Let me think on the runabout. Thanks!

Comment

could be interested in the steering wheel also need some coming pullies all from the 70s

Comment

My apologies, I've been helping one of my daughters with her car the last few days. I will get pictures and measurements tomorrow after work.

Comment

Russ
                Do you still have the used hardware? Need for newbe.
                Tom

Comment

Working...
                X