For Sale,MK20H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale,MK20H

For Sale--1954 Mercury Mark 20H Race Motor,Factory Built,serial# 788618.Has new: magneto rebuilt,crank seals,KA7A carb. and fuel pump. The original Carter carb. and fuel filter are present and will go with the motor.
    This motor will be on display at the Lock Haven Race on Sept.1/2/3.
    Reasonable offers will be considered,someone can take the motor home with them.If interested,stop by,look it over,make an offer.

Is this a green and gold original engine with 1:1 gears or converted version?

Comment

This motor is an original factory built,unconverted,1:1 gears,Green and Gold model.The only change I have done is to install the better running KA7A carb. with a fuel pump.I have all the original parts that came with the motor[Carter carb.,etc.

Comment

As requested,some additional information on this motor:
        Numbers matching--serial # plate and power head # match.
        Lead block seal in place.This motor has not been molested internally.
        Compression numbers,127/125
        All evidence shows this to be a low hrs. motor.
        Professional quality,cosmetic restoration has been completed.The original paint had oxidized down to the primer.
        The KA7A carb. and fuel pump were installed in order to use any modern single line fuel tank.The original Mercury pressure tanks are extremely rare.
        This motor will be displayed on a custom built,rolling,Walnut stand,included in the sale.
        If your at the Lock Haven Race,and interested in the motor,check it out,make a reasonable offer,someone is probably going home with the motor.This is the last Mercury racing engine from my collection.

Comment

Ok I have a sam hemp 20H. AndIneedan extra 20H my number is 1810-662-8847 please call me. I would lke to know more please

Comment

Working...
          X