Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lock Haven Roll call (second best race and Party of the year)) 20SSH ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven Roll call (second best race and Party of the year)) 20SSH ????

20SSH,one for me,and trying to bring one more 20SSH from NC,,yes U CC. best party with your pants on of the year,ops second our, Tabor city,Hallaweeny bash is firist!!! Hot Rod Todd 69-Z,,,See U on the back strech Val 16-E...Lol

300SSH, 20SSH BSH
    Last edited by Mike29J; 08-02-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

George & moxie
      300ssh
      I will be there Fri am
      GREAT meeting you at Berwick hotrod! If you have room, bring your 80 stuff you want to sell
      522-P

Comment

Squirrel,Ill be there late thursday,yes I have room for my 80 stuff thats For Sale.Dont want to shipped the 80 stuff out, so will be selling it at Lock Haven ,Wilson,NC,and tabor city,nc. Counting the days!!!! I coming looking the Queen of 20SSH!!!!

Comment

Todd,I will run 20ssh if need be.Going to be different than Berwick,more pins in turns.

Comment

second best race ? well I never! Jaycees are working hard and looking forward to bringing you a great weekend :-)

Comment

• Flatiron
              Flatiron commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Lockhaven Jaycees for what is the highlight of most of ours race season.

• hotrodtodd
              hotrodtodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, one of the best and most fun races Ive been to in all my years of racing,Sorry Tabor city is the King,CVRA rules!!! Thank you Jaycees for all you do!!!!!!

bump for the #2 race of the year

Comment

Working...
            X