Bob Goller built Y 80 for Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Goller built Y 80 for Sale!!!

I have a Y-80 Bob Goller built,Jerry Davis freshened,fast and 110 percent complete, For Sale (BG) on ever part of motor.Also have one of Travis Ponds Y-80, built by Jerry Davis ,FOR SALE yes Gary Selling that one too.... Also I have alot of Y-80 parts ,ill be posting soon with pics..Gearfoots,18mm heads ,reeds ,alot of stuff two big boxes of 80 stuff, Willing to trade for Mycron tach, or 302-321 stuff ,let me know what U have....Hot Rod Todd 69-Z Will bring to Lock Haven, and Tabor city,come get it .
    Last edited by hotrodtodd; 08-03-2018, 05:47 AM.

sent you a pm

frank novotny
    52-E

Comment

Sent a PM
      Pete
      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Do you have a 14mm head for sale?
        Lee Sutter

Comment

• hotrodtodd
          hotrodtodd commented
          Editing a comment
          only 14 mm heads I have are on both motors,So buy motor u have a head....Buy head, ill throw in rest of the motor....Come on there like a Sausquace...Dont make the 80 Yat. stuff anymore..

Didnt make it to Lock haven,But will be in Wilson,and Tabor city ,NC .Tom Cronk ,Shaped and tweeked gearcases 2,for $500 each, Bob Goller Built Y80,freshened by Jerry Davids,$1500 , Travis Pond ,Jerry built Y80 $1300 needs freshing up.I only have 14mm heads on my motors.Gas tank,gas Tank bracket,Coils,set of untouched reeds,Alot more Y80 stuff for sale. No resonable offer refused, but remember they dont make Y-80 "s anymore, so im not giving it away,ill keep it...Come see me in the pitts at Wilson or Tabor, 69-Z. Or text me at 910-660-2940,cant figure out how to respond on the message side of here.All prices are you pick up or pay for boxing and shipping..Also have 6 props,for the Y-80, Dewalts and Pinners.Testing at Wilson you can try them before u buy. Thanks Hot Rod Todd
        Last edited by hotrodtodd; 09-13-2018, 06:44 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

Last name is CRONK not crompt

Comment

• hotrodtodd
            hotrodtodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry Tom....Fixed it.....
            Last edited by hotrodtodd; 09-13-2018, 06:45 PM.

Tom,,, you missed the Dewalt power tools!!!

Comment

We missed you at LH hotrod- it was AWESOME. Even awesomer than usual...PERFECT WEATHER
            I'm interested in a Y80 foot- hope to see you at Wilson or Tabor
            522-P

Comment

• hotrodtodd
              hotrodtodd commented
              Editing a comment
              ok, bro your name is on one..... Look forward to seeing ya!!!!

Go away hurricane,Wilson is next week.....

Comment

Working...
            X