Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale D class picklefork hydro / Mecury Thunderbolt outfit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale D class picklefork hydro / Mecury Thunderbolt outfit.

Sorry all. My laptop took a nosedive when I was posting the hydro. I just got it back up and running. A friend had the boat built back in 1990 by W.L. George in Va. He played with it for a few years. Then it sat. I bought it about three years ago . I replaced the bottom ,built a new left sponson and replaced the deck forward of the cowl. I used Okoume plywood and for the spars I used Sitka Spruce. I still have allot of the Okoume and Spruce left. This will go with the boat. West system is all I used for the repairs. Engine has Hustler center leg . Props look like they say George Price ? I have all the hardware for the boat . The cockpit needs to be sanded . Then new finish applied. The boat should be ready for paint . I have had it sitting in my shop for a few years now after I finished the rebuild of the boat and it is just collecting dust. Time for someone to take her out and race her ! I am into to many other things to play with it. I will entertain offers . But I was thinking around $2800.00 for the outfit. I have more photo`s & parts then I can post here. j.howardcycles@netzero.net Thanks John. I just remembered . The boat is titled in Maryland. My friend did this so he could test it without Md. D.N.R. police giving him a ticket.
    Last edited by j.howardcycles; 07-20-2018, 09:18 AM.

Who built the boat?
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Maryland ? Got a price in mind for the whole rig ?
      2% own 90%, that's the ownership society

Comment

• j.howardcycles
        j.howardcycles commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes , I live in Maryland. I just posted a description into the ad. I am thinking $2800.00 for everything. But will entertain offers . Sorry for the late reply . John
        Last edited by j.howardcycles; 07-20-2018, 09:15 AM.
    Working...
    X