Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300/20/CSH Boat and Kevlar for a NEW driver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300/20/CSH Boat and Kevlar for a NEW driver!

New Driver Special...Kevlar, Jacket and Boat $1000.00!

Existing Driver Special....Kevlar, Jacket and Boat $1500.00

Must show proof and confirmation of being a new driver! No games, price is Firm.

Boat is 6 years old, built by Mark Kurz, ran 300 and 20 last 5 seasons. Fast stable, and 36 inch bottom. Carbon Fiber reinforced cockpit.
    Transom is set for 300 series for 300SSH, but a single shim allows you to raise motor for 20/CSH.
    all hardware is included, bolt the motor on and go.

Boat ran 3rd in 2017 in 20SSH with 321 motor last year in Michigan.

Kevlar is 8 years old, Lifeline, Orange including Jacket...built for a dirver that's 5'6'' and 170 lbs.

Get a helmet, a motor, and you can join the fun!

I don't check hydroracer often, so please email directly at hydrodriver226m@outlook.com

When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Can't believe no one has jumped on this.

Comment

• DtwSailor
      DtwSailor commented
      Editing a comment
      There has been interest from a few racers, but unfortunately they are J parents. If you want to grow SO, we need to think about both the kids and adults.

Would MHRA - club count as a new driver - if bought for RS?

Comment

• DtwSailor
      DtwSailor commented
      Editing a comment
      Dean, the club already has 2 300/CSH boats in the trailer, but if you want to add a third, sure. Will package with a sealed 302 powerhead but drilled tower and shave foot no prop for 2.6K

Don't forget, we have a driver school coming up at Kittanning, might be a good place to set it out for sale.
    Dane Lance
    700-P
    CSH/500Mod

Comment

Sold. Marine Racing Club is purchasing for a new racer
      When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Working...
      X