WTB Yamato Gaskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Yamato Gaskets

Looking for two head gaskets and one power head mounting gasket for stock 302. Talked to TJ and Dudley Malone but neither have any to sell. Also tried Ric Montoya, Jerry David's, and Tom Cronk but unable to reach any of them. Anyone have any for sale?

Dennis
    817-944-1430
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Don’t know the condition of your current head gaskets but you can reuse them if they are still good. Spray both sides of the gasket with some cheap aluminum paint, let it tack up and then install and torque the head down. The paint fills any voids in the gasket and mating surfaces and creates a good seal again.

Comment

I got my last set from Todd Anderson!

Comment

I've got head gaskets. ricstr4@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I may have to go overseas to get what I need. Waiting on email verifications.
          "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Gaskets on the way. Thanks everyone for the responses, Pm's, and voicemails.

Comment

Working...
            X