Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSH/OSY/20SSH Turn Key Set-up For Sale (Region 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH/OSY/20SSH Turn Key Set-up For Sale (Region 10)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n462697[/ATTACH] COMPLETE turn-key CSH/OSY/20SSH set-up in EXCELLENT condition for sale in Region 10.

​Very fast modified B&H design hull built in AUG 2013, wood and carbon fiber construction. Cockpit girders, airtrap girders, inside (top) afterplane step and other key components reinforced with carbon fiber (vacuumed bagged) making the boat extremely strong and lightweight. I'm 180lbs without any safety gear and have to add 20lbs of lead to meet CSH min weight. Clearcoat finish, turns exceptionally well and great in rough water. Comes all hardware to include BTM thrust bracket. Also includes a MyChron 4 computer, Garmin Etrex GPS, and a knock-down aluminum boat cart with solid tires (no flats/no floating). ​Motor is a very strong Yamato 302, foot profiled by Tom Cronk and has BTM folding steering bars. Includes 4 propellers and other ancillary equipment making this a true, very competitive turn-key set-up.

​Also have a cutsuit/vest available with package for new drivers wanting to get into sport (I'm 5'10", 175-180 lbs).

​Serious inquiries can PM me for price - would like to sell in Region 10 if possible.

​Sorry,
    ​I will NOT break up package.

​(No hurry to sell, I had plan to race first half of season before I go under the knife in AUG but want to offer now for new driver now so they can race entire season in this set-up if desired)
    Last edited by Shane_B; 03-16-2018, 03:37 PM.

This is an immaculate package that anyone would be proud of running ! Shane has first class equipment for sale here. JGW

Comment

Fantastic picture!!!

Comment

• Shane_B
        Shane_B commented
        Editing a comment
        Credit to Gleason Racing Photography - three of us crossing the start line.

About as perfect a shot as you are ever likely to see- certainly one of the best that I have ever seen
      Good luck with your sale!
      522-P

Comment

What Glen said, This is top notch stuff, Shane has always kept his equipment 100% race ready and super clean. It is hard to win in R-10 but with this set up and a little tweaking, easily a podium finish. If your thinking about getting in to 20SS or C this is not one to pass on.

Comment

• Shane_B
          Shane_B commented
          Editing a comment
          Tweaking needed no so much with the boat as with the driver! If I weren't such a 'conservative' driver (!), the boat would have been a lot more on the podium (hint, too old to compete with those extremely aggressive younger drivers here in R10!)

Boat is sold, pending payment. Looks like she is going to Region 11.

Comment

Shane,

Are you retiring from boat racing permanently or temporarily?

Dean Hobart.......
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Shane_B
            Shane_B commented
            Editing a comment
            Dean- I won't be driving for a while (dependent on recovery/rehabilitation) but will be around SOA races to assist in pits and inspection; my surgeon not happy with prospect of me ripping apart his work in a knee down... Long range plans are to get my grandsons into J class starting in about 5 years.

Shane

• GrandpaRacer
            GrandpaRacer commented
            Editing a comment
            Shane, sorry to hear this! We do need inspectors....
            John Adams

Shane,

So knee surgery?
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Shane_B
            Shane_B commented
            Editing a comment
            No, shoulder surgery. I'm not letting them touch my knees anymore! MD also trying to scare me with my back x-rays (PT helps, but he says the pain is trying to tell me something... and I'm NOT about to let them do any spine surgery...)
        Working...
        X