Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody????

Comment

OK......Jon Eldredge is delivering a boat to Pleasant Prairie for me. If anyone is interested, I can get one or both of these motors in the trailer headed north. Drop me an email at treadguy@bellsouth.net and I can get them in the trailer and up to the race..............

Comment

Offers will be considered. Can't put a capsule in the water without selling the little stuff............

Comment

I am looking for some 125 pro runabout wheels. Bob Smiley

Comment

Alright...... last chance before I hang it on the wall and USTS loses another competitive outfit. 125cc boat motor and pit cart, race ready, add driver go racing. Tec-craft boat, 125 counterbalanced long rod VRP with 0 heats, pit cart.............$2500.00.

Comment

Almost ready for a capsule............125 hydro sold. What I have left is a VRP 175cc engine complete, race ready, with standard shafthousing and VRP factory up/down with all the hardware to mount including pedal and adjustable connections. Rossi 11:15 lower unit with 2 races on it. spares including piston w/bearing and wrist pin, new spark plugs, throttle hook up, ready to install on your boat to win races. COMPLETE for $2700.00. Ask questions and you will get answers.

Comment

New price on 175 VRP. $2500 takes all I have for this motor.

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

175 VRP powerhead with pipes, Standard shaft housing with pipe slider and steering bar, VRP up-down shaft housing with pipe slider and all hardware to install in boat, Rossi 11:15 lower unit, race ready............$2500.00.

Comment

Ok..........price reduction on this. $2350.00.

Comment

BUMP..........

Comment

So.............. nobody is willing to invest in a first class engine to keep a class alive in the USTS..... I have cut price here to make it well worth a new drivers while to get a winning engine. I am not allowed to pursue a capsule until the last engine is sold. Evidentially nobody has paid attention what is offered here. I want to go racing. I can't until this 175 is sold. I'm jonesing for a boat ride. I'll work with anyone interested.

Comment

Go on Facebook and join Race Boat For Sale !!! Post there, you might have more luck.

Comment

Thanks, Bill.............didn't help............our sport is dying..........
                              Last edited by treadguy; 10-02-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Time to sweeten the deal if I'm going to have time over the winter to prep for next season. VRP 175 with all the above toys and spare parts PLUS a mychron 4 with all the leads...............$2350.00.

Comment

Working...
                                X