VRP 125 counterbalanced and VRP 175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRP 125 counterbalanced and VRP 175

Both complete and race ready. VRP 125 counterbalanced, shafthousing, 11:17 Konig unit, new style pipe, powerhead has 0 time since upgraded by the wizard. VRP 175 with or without VRP up/down, won last heat it was run in. 11:15 Rossi unit, strong and competitive in US Title Series races. Raising money for a new class. Will listen to reasonable offers.

Racing season starts soon. Get in the competition for less than you would expect..

Comment

Had a few messages regarding what came with the 175 VRP. Complete powerhead with pipes, VRP up/down shafthousing with pedal and all brackets for installation, Rossi 11:15 lower unit, prop nut, shaft and coupler, race ready.

Comment

how much for 125 engine

Comment

Complete, race ready, with our fastest prop, $2500.00. consider interesting trades. Trying to raise enough cash to put a 500 capsule on the water this next season................

Comment

• jake hoffert
            jake hoffert commented
            Editing a comment
            What capsule?

Not built yet, but have one of the most successful boat builders in the last 50 years on board. Should be interesting.........

Comment

• jake hoffert
            jake hoffert commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's good we need more capsules

New price. 125/175 hydro complete. 125 VRP complete, race ready with 0 heats. 175 VRP complete, race ready. pit cart, prop, put in a driver and fuel, and you're ready to compete with the best. $5500.00

Comment

• Heat1Racing
            Heat1Racing commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you selling both the 125 and 175 engines and both boats for 5500? If so, I'm interested.

yes 2 complete engines the 125 long rod has 0 time. comes with 11:17 Konig lower unit. The 175 won the last heat it was in at Lake Alfred. Comes with 11:15 Rossi lower unit.

Comment

To clarify as I answered faster than I should have. The engines are for sale for $5500 or reasonable offer. I can include the boat for a little extra. Both engines are first class and ready to run out front. and in case you have access........I'm looking for a 63 splitwindow for $1000.00.....same thing.

Comment

• Heat1Racing
              Heat1Racing commented
              Editing a comment
              How much extra for the TBR?

• treadguy
              treadguy commented
              Editing a comment
              TBR is sold.

How much is the 125 ?

Comment

How much are your offering? Long rod no run time except at Litzell’s dyno.

Comment

Ok....... To answer questions regarding both motors......VRP125 counterbalanced long rod with pipes, shaft housing, Konig 11:17 lower unit with 0 time race ready.......$2000.00. VRP 175 with pipes, standard shaft housing, Rossi 11:15 lower unit, race ready........$2000.00. Any more questions, you can PM me or leave them here.....
                Last edited by treadguy; 04-24-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Still a bit confused ... does the 125 have a Rossi 11/17 or a Konig? Thought your earlier post indicated Konig. See

Comment

I'm the one confused.......it is a Konig. Corrected the post.

Comment

Getting close to go time. 125cc VRP counterbalanced, 0 time, Konig 11:17 lowerunit, prop, pit cart, tank, race ready on Tec craft hydro. add driver, go racing............$2700.00

Comment

Working...
                      X