• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VRP 125 counterbalanced and VRP 175

Nobody????

Comment

OK......Jon Eldredge is delivering a boat to Pleasant Prairie for me. If anyone is interested, I can get one or both of these motors in the trailer headed north. Drop me an email at treadguy@bellsouth.net and I can get them in the trailer and up to the race..............

Comment

Offers will be considered. Can't put a capsule in the water without selling the little stuff............

Comment

I am looking for some 125 pro runabout wheels. Bob Smiley

Comment

Alright...... last chance before I hang it on the wall and USTS loses another competitive outfit. 125cc boat motor and pit cart, race ready, add driver go racing. Tec-craft boat, 125 counterbalanced long rod VRP with 0 heats, pit cart.............$2500.00.

Comment

Almost ready for a capsule............125 hydro sold. What I have left is a VRP 175cc engine complete, race ready, with standard shafthousing and VRP factory up/down with all the hardware to mount including pedal and adjustable connections. Rossi 11:15 lower unit with 2 races on it. spares including piston w/bearing and wrist pin, new spark plugs, throttle hook up, ready to install on your boat to win races. COMPLETE for $2700.00. Ask questions and you will get answers.

Comment

New price on 175 VRP. $2500 takes all I have for this motor.

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

175 VRP powerhead with pipes, Standard shaft housing with pipe slider and steering bar, VRP up-down shaft housing with pipe slider and all hardware to install in boat, Rossi 11:15 lower unit, race ready............$2500.00.

Comment

Working...
                    X