Worm CSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worm CSR

After many great years with this boat, I am finally getting myself some new wood/glass. Boat is 2000ish, built by Rich Runne (Original Sheri's Nightmare). I have owned it since minus a 2 year hiatus. Always cared for. Boat has a 1.5 year old base coat/clear coat paint job. 200lb driver is right on weight in CSR. It's a great boat and still has plenty of life left in her. Best offer as I would like to see it on the water and not hanging in the garage. Call me at 609-234-3450 or email at csr311j@gmail.com. Photo credit to Kelsey Bennett!
    Shawn Breisacher

Wish it was in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by jg480 View Post
      Wish it was in Michigan.
      If you buy this boat, there are people here who would be able to get the boat to you. There are lots of boat racers who travel from Michigan to the east coast and back. All I am saying is don’t let the boat transportation keep you from buying it.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• 3rd Chance
        3rd Chance commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I am heading to Jesup, Ga next month as well as Franklin, PA Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure we could find it a ride home.

Agreed Dean.

Comment

What are you selling? Just the hull? What hardware or rigging is included?

Comment

• 3rd Chance
          3rd Chance commented
          Editing a comment
          Selling the boat with all the hardware. Just add a motor & prop.

Boat has been sold pending payment.
        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Working...
        X