2017 Fabbro CSR Complete Turnkey Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Fabbro CSR Complete Turnkey Rig

This rig won the 2017 Divisionals at Jesup, engine and prop won the 2016 Divisionals as well.The boat is in pristine condition and the 321 is race ready with no issues.The prop that I won those races with goes with the rig.(I only have 1 CSR prop, could'nt find a faster one)I have decided not to run the runabout classes anymore as my knees will not tolerate it.Getting old is a b----tch! It is as competitive a rig for sale out there, and is capable of putting you out front.I am 220 and do not have to add weight, i am usually 4lbs over.I can bring it to Lakeland or Jesup in April.I will consider less for a new CSR driver, and will also consider selling the boat seperately as well.Come on , all I hear is you can't find good equiptment for sale, well here it is! For any questions please call me at 770 294 6154, this is an awesome CSR..$6500.00
    Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 02-15-2018, 09:10 AM.

The only thing missing to win with this rig is, a good start!

Comment

I'll see you in Jesup....

Comment

Awesome, Jesup is a great course to race if you haven't been there.Look forward to it!

Comment

Very surprised that this rig is still for sale, given that, I will sell the boat for 3200.00 (3 races), can sell it with a very competitive 102 for 4800.00, no prop..All my equiptment is first class with no issues. I would like to see this rig on the water , it could sit in my shop no doubt, but trying to make it affordable to just about anyone wanting to race CSR.

Comment

I've got a lot of laps testing this rig. I wish mine was as fast!

Tim
            Tim Weber

Comment

Thanks for the inquiries, rig is sold.!

Comment

Working...
              X