25SSR Complete Rig For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25SSR Complete Rig For Sale

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD! The Manning & Nichols Racing team Fabbro/Merc 25SX rig is For Sale. This equipment finished 2nd in 2017 APBA High Points and has qualified for the National finals for 2 straight years and won the SSOA High Points in 2017. We are selling out, so you will get the exact rig as it would come off the water. That means you get our best Dewald prop. Our best and only motor was Chuck McCabe’s National Championship and Merc Challenge winning motor. Put away for over 20 plus years, it was resealed, fresh rings and had a gear foot rebuild. Last year it got the new style cowlings and looks sharp. The Fabbro came by way of Rich Runne. It is light, in excellent condition and has a strengthened transom. With a 178 lb. driver the complete 25XS rig weighs in at 396 lbs., dry. The boat comes with a custom aluminum transom tank and a trick, quick bolt on transom bracket so you could run a Sidewinder on it. It is the same hull design that Ryan Runne took to the 2016 ASR National and High Point Championships. This boat can run as a ASR, 15SSR, BSR or 25SSR. All the equipment is extremely clean and in excellent condition. You get everything. We will not sell separately. Just add a driver and go. $6000. Please call Jeff Manning at 781-771-6253 or email at JManning@nedda.com or talk to Bruce Nichols at 781-293-9493 or email oldpropnut@comcast.net
    Last edited by PropNut; 04-24-2018, 06:52 AM.

This is a great rig for a good price..... saddens me to see you getting out of the class Bruce, glad we got to run together this year!
    Ryan Brewster 57-S

Comment

• PropNut
      PropNut commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a Bitter Sweet decision Ryan. I loved running this class and running with you. Get one of your new young guys out there to buy this rig and keep growing the 25SSR class nationally. I will admit that at 71 it is a lot easier lifting ASR (and hopefully BSR) equipment than it is 25’s! See you at the races in 2018.

• ryanbrew57s
      ryanbrew57s commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I knew someone that I could get into the class, I already got Tom Schlarb into a 25 for next season whom I took under my wing this year. I will do everything possible to promote my class and get new or current racers into a rig to get them hooked. If I think of anyone or come across someone that is looking towards 25 I will send them your way for sure.... best of luck, see you next season.

What is stopping you from partaking in the BSR class the way it is?

Comment

Couple reasons that he told me;

It is a side fin boat that is setup for the Merc (transom) and he has another boat he will use in B
      444-B now 4-F
      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Bump, Bump!

Comment

Bump some more!

Comment

Bump with New Price

Comment

I am amazed that this rig has not sold yet? Such a low price for one of the most immaculate and incredibly fast 25 Merc rigs I have seen. With a good driver, this rig could win in it all in Moses Lake this summer. I've already spent this years racing budget or it would be mine!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Working...
              X