SRP Safety Gear Blowout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRP Safety Gear Blowout!

This is Safety Gear from the Qatar project I was involved with a few years back. Nearly all, if not, all of it has NEVER been worn with the exception of the Qatar logo'd pants and sleeves that ran at ONE RACE. Most of them are Medium's and Smalls. However there is more.
    Pants / Sleeve combo: $300 + Shipping
    ​Lifejackets: $300 + Shipping

Email me @ JDub47R@GMail.com (Don't message me here on HR)

IMG_02601.jpg IMG_02621.jpg IMG_02591.jpg

J Dub, if you haven't done so already, could you give us a little write-up and update on that project, here or more likely wherever seems appropriate to post it? Sounds like it would have been a fascinating experience!

Comment

Phil,

​ I could type till my fingers bleed... So here is the link for the video that was done for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ3LFJ0jFAM&t=356s
      ​ Not to speak for my two state-side partners on this project, Matt Yarno and Jim Nilsen, without a doubt the coolest, most gratifying experience I ever had in boat racing! It's just too bad it came to such an abrupt end right as we were about to bring this program to the next level.

Comment

I have to agree with JW that this was the coolest projects that I have ever been involved with in racing. I would have a hard time putting it all into words to describe the entire experience. Even driving a AX Hydro on Doha Bay was an experience and how many people can say they have done that? Appreciate the opportunity that was offered by everyone involved.

Comment

It's been a successful Blowout Sale!
          ​Here is what remains as of 12-8-17 at 4:30 pm Left Side Time Zone:
          - 1 Medium Life Jacket
          ​ - 2 Small Life Jackets
          ​ - 1 X Small Life Jacket
          ​ - 1 X Small Pants and Sleeves with Qatar logos (Worn only at the 2014 Moses Lake Nationals)

Comment

I should know this but what are the chest measurements for the Medium and small jackets?

Comment

Working...
            X