FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE

Kampen Racing has decided to call it quits. Every thing has to go. 2 hatsu`s 2 Merc 44 mods 1 Yamaha super E. 2 kidwell runabouts Brand new 18 ft. with an extra 2 ft. v nose enclosed trailer, props, parts. All of this equipment is first class. Call for details 314 741 0563 or 314 960 9875 Art

Winning Riggs, this Equipment will put you up front.

Comment

Package deal or willing to separate?

Comment

Will separate.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Art K View Post
            Kampen Racing has decided to call it quits. Every thing has to go. 2 hatsu`s 2 Merc 44 mods 1 Yamaha super E. 2 kidwell runabouts Brand new 18 ft. with an extra 2 ft. v nose enclosed trailer, props, parts. All of this equipment is first class. Call for details 314 741 0563 or 314 960 9875 Art
            Hate to see y’all getting out.

I have been lucky enough to have driven some of this equipment and know first hand that it is insanely fast and well taken care stuff. If you’re looking to run out front, the above mentioned equipment is way more than capable.
            John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
            Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
            Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
            Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

• Art K
              Art K commented
              Editing a comment
              The Trailer is brand new. Only miles on it is the distance from Willacoochee Ga. to st louis Mo. It is white with a diamond plate V nose 18 ft cargo area with an additional 2 ft of v nose 8.5 ft wide 6.5 ft of head room. Most probably room to stack 3 boats and have about 2.5 ft of walking room on the side.Trailer has led lighting. 3/4 in plywood floors 3/8 in side walls. Have painted walls a satin white and the floors a non slip gray. Tandem axles 7000 lb capacity. Made by Trailer Country Inc. Ck there website for photos. Also have the unistrut and fittings to construct boat racks. $ 4700.00 additional $300.00 for the unistrut
              Last edited by Art K; 10-14-2017, 10:30 AM.

editing

Comment

How much $$ for the Merc 44xs’s
              Last edited by bigkahuna; 10-23-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Is the trailer aluminum?

Comment

pm me on what props [specs and price's ] , specs on the merc44s [ , will u sell just the power head's? and prices' ] pics of the boats , their weight's and price.

Comment

Aluminum skin, 3/4 in plywood floor 3/8 walls steel frame.

Comment

Call me if interested dil/viler 314 741 0563 or 314 960 9875.

Comment

Art we are not getting younger.

Comment

Trailer sold, props sold, The one Tohatsu that I have has a brand new power head with a welded crank from the Mad Russian came with new carbs ignition etc was installed at mid season 2017 just insllalled a set of 16-17 gears, have the 1-1gears I took out that look like brand new that will go with it.Powerhead has not been touched. APBA legal $6250.00 Save a pile of money and have virtually new engine.

Comment

Working...
                          X