Comming very soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comming very soon

I am proud and excited to share that very soon I will be testing the latest 125/175 boat. We are blessed to have for our use a new Rossi 125. The test will be at Cemetery Lake in Lake Placid and a video will be posted here or on You Tube. A complete performance data will also be posted, nothing is secret. Thanks to all who have patiently waited for this test session and am truly excited about this.
    Bud Gann

It's about to get real ... 🏁🏁🏁
    Untethered from reality!

Comment

Yes sir it is!!!

Comment

Who will be the test driver?
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

B. J. Tetro is going to do the testing. He will be able to provide excellent feedback utilizing his experience.

Comment

Originally posted by baries View Post
            B. J. Tetro is going to do the testing. He will be able to provide excellent feedback utilizing his experience.
            Cool..... That will be perfect. I just talked to Bill. The Tetro's really know well how to run this equipment. And Bill knows how to rig and set up the equipment professionally.

I can't wait to hear how it goes. Bill said they will have to wait until the water temperature goes down a bit.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Today was the day, all did not go well, anybody that has tested a new motor knows how that goes. Check valve leaked, carb. boot had a problem, digatron did not work, made two quick passes and called it a day before we broke anything. Posted videos on you tube, boat did what it was supposed to handled bumpy water well as you can tell from the go-pro video that are rock solid. Get motor gremlins straightened out and go again at a later date. Will keep you posted.
              https://youtu.be/hXqKbd8Fm-g
              Bud Gann
              Last edited by baries; 10-28-2017, 07:53 PM. Reason: left out part of link, imagine that

Comment

Some are having trouble with this link, if you go to YouTube.com, search for
                AMD 125 test it will open to the videos, thanks.

Comment

AMD test session had a perfect day weather wise, 72 degree temp, water temp 72 degrees, East breeze of 6 mph. Now that you know the conditions, here are some results;
                  Remember we are going extra conservative do not want to buy a motor.
                  RPM: 13,200
                  Cylinder Head Temp: 165 degrees (a little fat on carb)
                  Propellers tested: 4, two were good, two were a bit too stiff for set up
                  Boat weight (completely rigged less fuel): 193 pounds
                  Speed: 78 to 80 mph ( told you we were conservative)
                  Boat handled very good, cornering was excellent, for more information on boat contact B. J. Tetro. By the way the driver was almost as heavy as the boat and all the rigging.
                  Allow me to be the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas.
                  Thank you all for a good year.
                  God bless.

Comment

• Dr. Thunder
                    Dr. Thunder commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks to the testing team ... Will we see more video?

• Bill Tetro
                    Bill Tetro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Buy one or chase one !!

Bud; -please post when u are testing @L Althorpe, as there are a few of us here in Sebring/L. Placid interested.
                  Carol S is not the best communicator , bless his soul l
                  bh/ 66F
                  Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                  "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Thanks for your interest and yes I will post future test sessions.

Comment

Looking forward to more test results... This is cool.
                      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                      X