Safety gear needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety gear needed

Trying to get two teens set up for racing.
    Need (2) life jacket with flak. Need (2) cut suits
    I think they'd be about men's medium.
    30-32" waist. At least 30" leg.
    If I can get one setup we can go racing! Hoping to make Crystal Lake Regatta, NY next month.
    Thanks,
    Geoff
    516-633-6907

-related to Noel Mead, ran 7L I/B's out of Ottawa ?
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

No, not related! I do own two unrestored vintage inboard hydros that raced in Canada though, but its time now to focus on the kids. I'll get to play with those after I win the next powerball maybe....I only missed by six numbers!!! But that won't keep me from trying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRMead View Post
        No, not related! I do own two unrestored vintage inboard hydros that raced in Canada though, but its time now to focus on the kids. I'll get to play with those after I win the next powerball maybe....I only missed by six numbers!!! But that won't keep me from trying!!!
        Exactly...... The next Powerball or Mega or even the local Lotto would make a nice retirement portfolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Have a complete set including collar that was used by 145 lb. driver, 314 741 0563 or 314 960 9875 Art

Comment

Thank you. Left you a message.

Comment

Hunter Grimes has a set of pants and sleeves for sale that he will have at Lock Haven.

Comment

You have a PM Art K

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ck, Pm for fedex tracking # Thanks Art

Comment

Thank you Art K!!! Don't think I could have got a better fit for my son if I had ordered them new!!
                      We'll make Crystal Lake with the one set. Took some pressure off knowing we will be good to go for the weekend!
                      And thanks to the others who reached out with some leads on safety gear. I will follow up

Comment

Working...
                      X