Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Retirement Sale - Complete PRO 250ccH Equipment Package Deal

I have a complete O-250 setup with numerous spare parts to sell. This PRO hydro setup consistently placed in the top three race finish positions at Pacific Northwest SOA/CORA 350ccH races for two complete race seasons.

I will sell my fully-rigged, Karelsen composite PRO 250 hydro (designed for 250cc motors) equipped with Euro controls, a complete 250cc Rossi motor less prop, custom Payola boat cart, special motor & rigging maintenance tools, custom steel roll-away motor cart, many spare parts and fittings, racing oil & lubricants, two fuel jugs, and other custom racing parts for $7,000. Sale of separate items in this package may result in less spare parts or a higher cumulative total of individual prices (shipping costs, etc.)

This 250cc hydro setup has over 10 years of motor & hull setup improvements (and overall updated performance "tweeks".) Hull is modified to be UIM safety-reinforcement compliant.

I am 5'9", weigh 200 pounds with my PPE gear on, and have fairly wide shoulders. Drivers taller than 6 foot may not fit comfortably in the short hull's custom-designed cockpit. Too many "goodies" to list all of them here. Complete motor rebuild is still fresh and done right -- only one heat on motor.

No trades or partial equipment sales accepted. If a group of racers wants to buy the package and split it up among themselves, that's fine with me. I can write a separate bill of sale for each purchaser in the buyer group. This is a one-time, total PRO hydro racing package deal.

Boat racing equipment is located on West Coast in SW Washington. You must arrange for your own transportation/tow vehicle and trailer to relocate the hydro setup from its west Longview, WA, storage site.

Thank you for looking at my ad.

Al Peffley
    Cell - 206-406-4996
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 01-29-2018, 11:29 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Final Retirement Sale - Complete PRO 250ccH Equipment Package Deal

Bumping up with revised package deal.

Comment

Working...
    X