Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Retirement Sale - Complete PRO 250ccH Equipment Package Deal

I am totally getting out of boat racing. I have a complete O-250 setup and enclosed 22-ft race trailer to sell. This PRO hydro setup has consistently placed in the top three race finish positions at Pacific Northwest SOA/CORA 350ccH races through the 2014 race season. I have over $17,000 invested in this boat racing equipment setup and race trailer.

I will sell the outfitted trailer, a fully-rigged Karelsen composite PRO 250 hydro (designed for 250cc motors) with Euro controls, complete 250cc Rossi motor less prop, custom Payola boat cart, special motor and rigging maintenance tools, custom steel roll-away motor cart, many spare parts and fittings, racing oil & lubricants, two fuel jugs, two tool boxes and other custom race trailer equipment for $10,000.

This 250cc hydro setup has over 10 years of motor & hull setup improvements (and overall updated performance "tweeks".) Hull is modified to be UIM safety-reinforcement compliant.

I am 5'9", weigh 200 pounds with my PPE gear on, and have fairly wide shoulders. Six foot and taller drivers may not fit comfortably in the short hull's custom-designed cockpit. Too many "goodies" to list all of them here. Complete motor rebuild is still fresh and done right -- only one heat on motor.

No trades or partial equipment sales accepted. If a group of racers wants to buy the package and split it up among themselves, that's fine with me. I can write a separate bill of sale for each purchaser in the buyer group. This is a one-time, total PRO hydro racing package deal. (Paragraph text revised on 06 August 2017.)

Boat racing equipment is located on West Coast in SW Washington. You must arrange for your own transportation tow vehicle to relocate the trailer and hydro setup from its west Longview, WA, storage site.

Thank you for looking at my ad.

Al Peffley
    Cell - 206-406-4996
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 08-06-2017, 01:24 PM. Reason: Added option for multiple buyers coalition sale.
Working...
X