Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Retirement Sale - Complete PRO 250ccH Equipment Package Deal

I have a complete and race-proven O-250 setup to sell. This PRO hydro setup consistently placed in the top three race finish positions at Pacific Northwest SOA/CORA 350ccH races for two complete race seasons.

I will sell my fully-rigged, Karelsen composite PRO 250 hydro (designed for 250cc motors) equipped with: Euro controls and new custom rear cowling; a complete, totally rebuilt 250cc Rossi motor less prop; OEM straight pipes (unmuffled); 2 race fuel jugs; Red Line race fuel oil; and one custom Payola boat cart for $5,500.

NOTE: This new racing equipment setup sales price does not include: spare parts; any additional race operations equipment or tools; or shipping and handling fees, if required.

This 250cc hydro setup has over 10 years of motor & hull setup improvements (and overall updated performance "tweeks".) Hull is modified to be UIM safety-reinforcement compliant. Complete motor rebuild is still fresh and done right -- only one heat on motor.

This is a setup package deal - add prop and go racing. No trades or partial equipment sales accepted. If a group of racers wants to buy the package and split it up among themselves, that's fine with me. I can write a separate bill of sale for each purchaser in the buyer group.

Boat racing equipment is located on West Coast in SW Washington. You must arrange for your own transportation/tow vehicle and trailer to relocate the hydro setup from its west Longview, WA, storage site.

Thank you for looking at my revised ad.

Al Peffley
    Cell - 206-406-4996
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 04-30-2018, 05:17 PM. Reason: Trying to find the right setup composition and price for the market...

Re: Final Retirement Sale - Complete PRO 250ccH Equipment Package Deal

New package composition and setup price in the revised ad.

Comment

Working...
    X