125 hydro complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125 hydro complete

After a lot of discussion, we have decided that when we get back in the water we will only run 175 hydro, so our very competitive 125 hydro is available for sale. VRP long rod engine just back from Steve Litzell's shop, 0 races on it. Our best 125 prop, and race ready Tech Craft hydro. Put a driver in it and run with the best of them. Motivated seller. PM with any questions.

The boat is a TEC-CRAFT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

This is a GREAT rig, Also just had (18) 125's in Depue!
      Last edited by DiGia54D; 08-02-2017, 10:33 AM.
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I thought it was Tec-Raft😀
        Ben

Comment

You go Ben

Comment

Since nobody wants the TEC-CRAFT 125 hydro and we want to get down to one class, our 125/175 TBR is on the block for sale. Very fast outfit, very comfortable boat with a VRP 175 w/up-down, and our best 175 prop. Any body interested, let me know. Selling for a fraction of what it would cost to get into this class.

Comment

• Dr. Thunder
              Dr. Thunder commented
              Editing a comment
              Will you sell boat without motor?

Shoot me an offer..........

Comment

A lot of calls about spitting up the gear. I need to get down to one class so let me know of any interest here.

Comment

All right. Been gone for a while and come back with no interest shown here. Going to see who's serious and who is not....
                TBR VRP 175 complete, race ready with all the toys......Tec-craft 125 VRP counterbalanced race ready with all the toys.......22 ft enclosed race trailer, tandem axle new floors and laminate. Hook up and go racing........and win.
                $13,500.00.

Comment

Nothing? Kind of gives you an idea of where our sport is headed......

Comment

Both 125/175 boats for sale. One will sell, one I'll keep.

Comment

125 cc Tec-Craft, 125cc VRP counterbalanced with 0 heats since converted to long rod, Konig 11:17 unit, prop, ready to race. $4000.00. If that doesn’t get your attention, nothing will.

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Anybody with an offer on either boat? Would really like to be racing only one class next season.

Comment

Not ev n any offers??

Comment

Working...
                            X