Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Package 25SSR/CSR with 102 and trailer, props, and cut suit ($3,000)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Package 25SSR/CSR with 102 and trailer, props, and cut suit ($3,000)

I am posting this for the widow of the driver who originally bought this package from Team Casual a few years ago and raced for one season. If you race in Region 6, you know this boat! Complete with 102 motor (not sure of condition) 2 props, double bunk trailer, large cut suit, helmet (not sure of SNELL date). She really wants to sell as a package deal. Shoot me a text at two four eight eight four two seven four six six and I can place in contact. Not my equipment, just trying to help a lady out. (If I was not investing in 45SST equipment) I would jump on this package! Boat is located in northern Oakland county Michigan.
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

I will be going over the motor and cut suit sizes and snell date of the helmet tomorrow night and will update with more pictures and information.
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

I went over last night and found a pleasant surprise. The Bell open face Helmet is Snell 2010, thus still legal. The 102 was drained of gas and fogged and should fire right up. There is only one prop, a Dewald. The trailer has been re-decked, and the boat is turnkey ready. This is an outstanding deal for a new racer, so please spread the word. Don't let the Team Casual stickers fool you, this is one nice rig! (Sorry Mikey!). The cut suit is large set of sleves, 40 waist and in good condition. The life jack is in exceptional condition.

Comment

Working...
      X