2016 Fabbro CSR / 102 Yamato Complete Outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Fabbro CSR / 102 Yamato Complete Outfit

2016 Fabbro CSR with my second fastest 102, it has maybe 8 races, it won the 2016 Divisionals as it sits..I have a new Fabbro boat and no room.Just add gas and a prop, boat cart comes with it.$3500.00, This is a fast oufit and will put someone right up front! Thank you for your time and consideration, I can be reached at 770 294 6154

Just for clarification, I would prefer this rig to go to a new racer, or a current racing member adding a class.That 102 is every bit as fast as my good one, and not interested in selling it unless the entire rig sells, I will consider a little less of a selling price if you are a new member!

Comment

That sure is a great shop Herb! Whose BSH was that and what year did it win?

Comment

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July vacation.Great question, but I do not know the answer., I got it from Bob Dunlap years ago.Thanks for the inquires, this is an awesome outfit and i will discount for a new driver or someone adding a class. I need the room!!

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Lanphear View Post
          2016 Fabbro CSR with my second fastest 102, it has maybe 8 races, it won the 2016 Divisionals as it sits..I have a new Fabbro boat and no room.Just add gas and a prop, boat cart comes with it.$3500.00, This is a fast oufit and will put someone right up front! Thank you for your time and consideration, I can be reached at 770 294 6154
          Not sure what the difference is...pic of Chris Fabbro and Howie Nichols running 2016 Fabbro CSR hulls. Your boat seems to be quite different than these hulls.

Comment

Herb's boat is the previous model. Chris and Howies' boat is the latest version. The boat that Herb has was Chris' personal boat until he built the black 2-F.

I've driven both versions of the boats. The version Herb has for sale I think is a little easier to drive. The newer version is more of a floater boat and is really good on a big course. They are very similar in top end.

Tim
            Tim Weber

Comment

If you notice in the pictures, the brand new 2017 Fabbro CSR that I won the Divisionals with, is sitting next to the one I am selling. Both capable of winning on any course, especially with a better driver than me!

Comment

Sold the engine, I will sell this fully rigged 2015 Fabbro CSR for 1300.00, this boat won the Divisionals 2 years ago, and just as fast as my new one.Maybe more stable in rougher water.Need the room!!! Where are the new drivers who bellyache they cant get good equiptment inexpensively! Here it is! Thanks for looking !!!

Comment

Herb, you coming to the Stock Nats? Or are you able to get it there? If so, I'll can transport the boat back to the NW to help you out. John.
                  http://vitalire.com/

Comment

I am coming to the Nationals, I am qualified in CSR, thanks for the help, I can get it there if it is sold.This is a solid CSR, you can run it!

Comment

Boat is sold as well, going to the Nationals. Thanks for your inquiries.

Comment

Working...
                      X