Complete mod Racing Outfit 500r/350r/Trailer/props/etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete mod Racing Outfit 500r/350r/Trailer/props/etc

I'm selling my whole racing inventory as a whole set ready to win the nationals.. My 350r boat motor and prop..My 500r boat motor and prop. Everything together I have 3 runabouts 2 of them are sorenson s 12 foot mod boats there the same but one is a little heavier..The other boat is a jerry Davids runabout ..The 350r has won a winter nationals and the 2016 nationals with a decent start it will win anywhere.The 500r took second place in 2016 nationals and should have won but I had the carburetor a little to rich ..I have everything you need to race.18foot dual axle trailer that was Steve Dunns .9 four blade props, 6 pipes ,spare 350 power head that Steve Dunn still has ..350 motors have 14mm heads . You get it all 3 boats ,350 motor ,500motor,350 power head .Two pop ups for shade ,digitron tack for exhaust temp and rpm .Carts for 2 boats Timing stuff ,set up stuff Gear etc .I'm even sailing the tools in the trailer that are for racing .. Will not break any of this stuff up I will keep it before I split any of it up . You can text me or call for price ..pics coming soon. 252-6704296
    Last edited by Top Gun 3-Z; 07-05-2017, 04:45 PM.

Breaking things up 500 boat sold pending payment

Comment

Do u have pics and prices for the trailer ?

Comment

Working...
      X