Yamato 102 (Stock) For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 102 (Stock) For Sale

Race ready Yamato 102 for sale. Brand new gearcase by Tom Cronk. Motor has 3 heats since rebuilt (std bore). Everything is there, spare mag plate and one ignition coil included. Located in FL. 407-201-0051
    Last edited by win-or-flip; 05-25-2017, 12:11 PM.
    -Nick Hooten

Nick
    Email me your phone #,have someone interested in motor.
    Tom tcronk@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

• win-or-flip
      win-or-flip commented
      Editing a comment
      Email Sent

Would you be willing to sell the coil? I have a 102 with a bad coil and am in need.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    forstroke@gmail.com

Comment

• win-or-flip
      win-or-flip commented
      Editing a comment
      When is your next race Patrick?

Havent started yet, this is the last piece of the puzzle. Didn't know about 102 coil availability when I purchased it.

Just finished my boat and now I need the cool or convert I suppose.

Comment

• win-or-flip
      win-or-flip commented
      Editing a comment
      I recommend converting your ignition, if you are set on a coil pm or call me with an offer. I don't want to sell separate but I would rather see another complete rig in the racing world. Tell us about your setup so far.

Originally posted by pforster View Post
    Would you be willing to sell the coil? I have a 102 with a bad coil and am in need.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    forstroke@gmail.com
    Patrick,

There are now other components that replace the original parts. It was invented by John Adams who is on this site. I think Tom Johnston has the kit parts and instructions on how to assemble it.

Tom Johnston... home. 517-451-9120. Cell. 734-344-9950.

He should be able to help you.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Converting would probably be better as the wire needs replacing on my one good coil.

I wouldn't know what to offer for your coil anyway. I'm guessing they demand quite a bit.

I built a Sorensen C stock hydro. Just completed the clear coat, after that cures I'll put on all the hardware and weigh it. I tend to over build things, hopefully she didn't turn out to be a tank.

Comment

Here is where I'm at.

Comment

• win-or-flip
          win-or-flip commented
          Editing a comment
          That looks awesome!

• 1100-one
          1100-one commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice looking boat. We had a,Sorenson moons ago. Didn't know he changed the windshield to wood. Ours was plastic or whatever they call that stuff lol. Cool boat hopefully Darrell see'S your pic as he was just on replied to another post

The wood windshield was a change I made, I just liked the look.

Comment

Is the motor still available? How much are you asking for it?

Comment

It is available. Pm sent
            -Nick Hooten

Comment

Sale Pending. Thank you racers 🏁
              -Nick Hooten

Comment

John Adams used the Nova II chips on a 102 that replaced the points and condensers, the system still needs large replacement external coils from TJ or use the original ones ifgood. Another approach is to consider using the 302 complete CD ignition in the 102 that is approved.

Here is thread on ignition replacement by John Adams using Nova II's and replacement coils:

https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...ato-points-ign

"Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
                X