Seeking J Prop, Merc Restrictor, Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking J Prop, Merc Restrictor, Pants

Helping a new family get started that came through driver school with TRORA last summer. We were planning to call Brown amd Dewald for them but wanted to see if any former J families had a Mercury J restrictor or a Dewald J test wheel they could part with for a new family.

Also seeking Kevlar pants...young man is about a 32 waist and 5'1"...

Thanks for looking/helping...

PM any leads and I can pass them along...

Allen Brown 4 plate deals prop
    spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

We found a restrictor and have a good lead on kevlars... so now just looking for a J test prop in case someone has one they want to sell... thanks everyone for your help so far!

Comment

Update - we are all set on our needs. Restrictor on the way from a former J racer from Michigan, prop coming from Dewald with a little help from a generous PA family, and some Kevlar options on their way to be tried on for size at Franklin...and, we had more than one option to offer them on what they needed too...so thank you to everyone who chimed in!

Boat racers are like none other and constantly demonstrate what it means to "Pay It Forward" ... you folks are awesome and I'm glad to be associated with you all...!

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bmitch1 View Post
          Update - we are all set on our needs. Restrictor on the way from a former J racer from Michigan, prop coming from Dewald with a little help from a generous PA family, and some Kevlar options on their way to be tried on for size at Franklin...and, we had more than one option to offer them on what they needed too...so thank you to everyone who chimed in!

Boat racers are like none other and constantly demonstrate what it means to "Pay It Forward" ... you folks are awesome and I'm glad to be associated with you all...!

-Brian
          We're a family.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
          X