ISO mod 1100 / 850 3cyl motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO mod 1100 / 850 3cyl motor

Need a ready to bolt on 3cyl 850/1100 mod motor or power head . Alky or gas Contact here or 843-250-6922 or carolinashaker@gmail.com

I take it you got a boat since your last post. That's great!!!

Comment

Yes sr I did !

Comment

No sir here my friend. My name is Todd by the way. Guess I should change my aviator or add name below something rt. Anyway glad you got a boat. Now go get an 1100 motor dammit lol. Whatever you run enjoy and have fun. Great people all around. It don't matter the class We,are all,Family. Welcome aboard!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Todd ... I would think with a screen name like 1100 , you would have a few 1100 mods you don't need lol

Comment

Well I sure did. But after 2 neck surgeries a few years back I'm a spectator and I stir the pot with Steve, JDub and others. Once you have raced your hooked. In my aviator that's Steve on the outside with his older boat at the time, with Fuschlin, myself and Ed Thirlby in the black boat. Greatest family to be around. Now post your new boat gotta see it

Comment

You are located near Marion SC? call Steve @ Dunn speedwerks. Hes got what you want 843-455-1393

Comment

008.jpg I have a couple of these Mercury 650XS poerheads I might sell. 018.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X