Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Metric Butt-Load of Old Mercury Parts

One Metric Butt-Load of Mercury Parts
    I have been thinning this out for now four years since my Dad passed away. For those that saw what I started with, you know what I had to filter through… Over 10,000 pounds has already been recycled, but now I have separated the parts out to a somewhat manageable amount and significantly more organized system. But, Dad somehow knew where everything was…

Pistons starting at $10
    Rods starting at $5
    Carbs starting at $5
    Blocks starting at $25

Obviously some parts will be more due to the demand. And the more you buy, the better the deal!!!!
    ** Shipping not included**
    Contact me via email: JDub47R@GMail.com

Thank you,
    J-Dub
    Last edited by Black Sheep; 04-24-2017, 07:22 PM.

Must be nice to have all that spare time to organize...
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Yeah... Spare time...

Comment

mmm..... I'll bet there are some KA7A's in there. Just think of all the Mercury engines you could build. If you clamped all the engines you could build on the same transom... how wide of a transom would you need? A kilometer?

Comment

KA6A's too...

Comment

J-Dub,

Advertise this also on the Antique Outboard Motor Club (AOMCI). John Laird would also know people who would be interested in these parts. Also call Frank Erion, he specializes in the older Mercury racing motors.
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I'd like to buy a pair of the (serviceable!) 600-4 rods (for Mark 20Hs & Mark 25s, Merc 44s and what not) of about the same vintage & weight. Also I need a standard-bore "flat-top" B-D piston, as for the 20H or Mark55H. I'm at sdwhitford at cox.net. These are for a restoration.
              Last edited by dwhitford; 04-26-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X