iso 1100/ f /750/850 runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iso 1100/ f /750/850 runabout

iso a 1100/f/750/850/d mod runabout .. let me know what you have with pics .. can drive reasonable distance to pick up or have shipped, thanks. can send pics and info on here ,phone 843-250-6922 or to carolinashaker@gmail.com

I have several 750 mod runabouts for sale, I'll send you some pictures!

Comment

I Have a very nice Krier 1100 boat for sale as well, Steve77T@aol.com

Comment

I will have to add. You have 2 great guys with boats. Bull Moose hope all is well with my Georgia buddy

Comment

• Black Sheep
          Black Sheep commented
          Editing a comment
          You claim that Redneck as a friend??? You ARE brave!

Lol ... Actually road down to Georgia the weekend spent some time with bob. Very down to earth guy with a boat racing passion , enjoyed the old story's . Other than the vampire misquotes he had guarding the place , I had a great time . think I left half of me there !
        Last edited by carolinashaker; 04-25-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Lol J-Dub just cuz he picks on your butt and not mine on the other site don't pick on my redneck brother lol Yeah Bull moose is one of the great ones and glad to call him a good friend along with that Black Sheep guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1100-one View Post
            I will have to add. You have 2 great guys with boats. Bull Moose hope all is well with my Georgia buddy
            doing good Todd and as far as that old big black stack from Fondulac racer goes.... well what can you say? Hey JDub, you ever get to run that thing of yours? And I know you have not done any KONIG cranks yet as you have not called.... hum some student. Ok no more hijacking this mans thread, I can beat up on you two later😎

Comment

Originally posted by carolinashaker View Post
              Lol ... Actually road down to Georgia the weekend spent some time with bob. Very down to earth guy with a boat racing passion , enjoyed the old story's . Other than the vampire misquotes he had guarding the place , I had a great time . think I left half of me there !
              Bob is a great guy and fellow Georgian and fun to be with. Steve

Comment

Lol Steve. Yeah I kinda felt bad side tracking this gentleman's post as well. But then again it was,J-Dub game on lol. I hope this racer gets a boat and on the water and if you ever need help you can see we all are to help or get beat up on lol. Good luck on a boat and keep us posted. Take care Steve and miss ya its been to Damm long

Comment

Working...
                X